Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kit and Kate's Wedding


Dad and I had a really nice weekend. We went to Prescott Friday night for the dress rehearsal for Kit & Kate's wedding. They got us a really nice hotel room and we met up with the Bowler's(Dad's aunt Kathleen uncle Ernie and Toni) and the rest of Kate's family. The wedding was at a different place and we all got to ride there in a Limo...that was fun! The wedding was really nice and Kit was so happy. He has had such a ruff two years...so it was time for him to be happy! Kate is a wonderful gal...they are so much in love and have so much in common. This is her first marriage and are so good for each other. When they were dancing you could see the love in their eyes. Dad made a really nice toast...made me all teary eyed! After the the actual wedding ceremony we started with all the fun. Dad and I danced several times...I love dancing with your dad. Then they played "Love Shack" and yeah...I got up there and was going crazy! It was so much fun. I looked over to dad a couple of times and he was smiling really big! After I caught my breath the DJ asked for the Bride's maids to come up and do the twist...well, I couldn't let him down...so I was twisting away. It was so much fun! I defiantly got my work out for the day! Here are some pictures that I took! Jenny help fix my dress so it fit perfectly...kudos to her! I have such talented girls. And did I mention that I love your dad! This is a picture of Cindy(Kates sister) and I in front of our limo. Here are a couple pictures of dad and I at the wedding...he was the one that wanted one of us kissing =) I'm not really very good putting this all together...sorry, but you get the picture...The rest of the pictures are of the Bowler's and Dad and his cousin Mike and Dad and his cousin Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment